Fort Dodge, Iowa

Update by user Mar 05, 2012

AFTER 4 MONTHS of ME SENDING E-MAILS(20 A DAY) TO ALL THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES THEY HAVE EVER DAY, WHICH IS 4, I finally GOT MY REFUND. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY or ETECH(WHICH IS TIED IN WITH THEM). I will pass the word for buyers to beware...

Original review posted by user Feb 01, 2012

I ordered a LCD Dell replacement screen from etech but paid through paypal to some gadgettown. com I returned item UPS as instructed by etech and would get my refund. 3 weeks after they got my item no refund filed a complaint with paypal, was told by gadgettown if i dropped claim i would get refund. NO DAM REFUND. Etech and GadgetTown Won't reply to my e-mails. I have all e-mails between us but are worthless. They are pieces of *** in my book, they got item back and i got ***. Belwo is some of the e-mails between us...

Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop LCD Screen 15.4 WXGA Glossy LCD Protector

Item # NXJ541-B2-008 NTU12 $101.99 USD

Amount $101.99 USD

From: "service@etech.com"

> Dear Sir/Madam,

> Thank you very much for your tracking number.

> Once we received the item back,we will give you refund

> Any more questions,please feel free to contact us at any time .

> Your understanding and patience will be appreciated very much.

> Arnold at your service

> Best wishes and regards

> Yours truly

I gave Arnold the tracking number and item was returned OVER 3 WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NO REFUND..

From: "service@etech.com"

> Dear Sir/Madam,

> Thanks a lot for all your cooperation on this matter. We are sorry for all the inconvenience about this problem. Pls send this item back by regular USPS mail. Below is the name and address for return as follows: Shipping Dept.

1980 US HIGHWAY 1, Building #3

NORTH BRUNSWICK NJ 08902-4418 US

Please write your RMA#:HF1201041974 and order number:37639711 on the outside of returning package,then tell us what is the tracking number for us to monitor your return without delay.

Note:we do not accept any return without RMA# form.

Arnold at your service

Best wishes and regards

Yours truly

AGAIN I FOLLOWED THIS AND STILL NO REFUND..

Comments

I ordered an Iphone lcd and glass digitizer from them a year ago and it never came so i opened up a claim through paypal just as you did and just they lied to you they convinced me to drop the claim but I only did that after they gave me a tracking number on a replacement so I could see where it was ... all looked well for the first week I seen it come from china to the usa then it got delivered to an address in the states after that they stopped replying to my emails and after a week I gave up THIS IS SUCH A SCAM I don't understand how they and others can claim on Ebay to be located in the States when they are truthfully located in China like as much as this is the companys fault for ripping ppl off I think Ebay should be looking into this sort of thing and stopping businesses like these from operating on there site.

Ordered wireless USB bluetooth dongles for both Vista and Windows 7.

You guessed it they want would on either one of them.

Someone needs to visit this company and see what the deal is? It appears they are ripping people off from mulitable sources.

Anyone have a phone number ??

I bought a Vaio battery not direct from Yall, but via a 3rd party Amazon reseller who drop ships from them, making it very difficult to identify fraudulent vendors by searches up front. Yall's address reverse traces to a phone billed to a Mr. Hangfeng Wu.

What Yall shipped me was 2 sizes lower capacity than the spec's for what I bought, fraudulently labelled on the battery housing and outer box with the higher spec's (4400 mAH per Sony sensor chip design rating, sold as 5200 mAH). On top of that, the brand new battery sensors indicated 11% wear level, or only 3885 mAH, over 25% less than the stated 5200 mAH spec.

That kind of consumer fraud is very difficult to stop, unless Mr. Wu and conspirators can be criminally prosecuted by US or NJ Attorney Generals, and Customs somehow be convinced to identify and seize shipments of fraudulently labelled items at the border.

Note, on the battery drop shipped to me via Yall's 108,000 Sq. Foot warehouse in the 26 acre Pantheon Commerce Park (the address listed on this original report, a big operation and not just some cubbyhole office), that amounts to both fraud by mismarking intentional fake spec's, AND selling defective product that fails quality control for the design spec as if new and non-defective.

Perhaps there's a need for sites like this to arrange information sharing among Customs, prosecutors, and class action lawyers who might help us seize assets of RICO operations whose individual crimes are petty, but that overall, perpetrate massive financial frauds?

just want to let you know that once a paypal claim is opened, seller can not issue any kind of refund unless you close your claim. you'd have to wait at least 10 business days for paypal to make a decision.

if you opened a claim during the process of communicating with seller, that means you closed the door of seller to refund you.

that's why sellers will ask you to close the claim.

however you dont have to agree.

you can choose to wait longer time for paypal to decide. but if your seller is willing to refund, it'll save your time to close the claim.

martyh

Exactly what they did to me. Said if I closed the claim they would issue an instant refund and being dumb I did and here i sit still waiting for my refund.

Today they just contqactyed me and said they had sent payment through my pay-pal account.

GUESS WHAT!!! NO PAYMENT WHAT A DAM JOKE...

I too had a problem with a replacement keyboard I purchased from these people. I paid through paypal and after repeated attempts to resolve with the seller I filed a claim with paypal.

Once the claim was filed I received an e-mail stating 'we can resolve this' go ahead and close your claim. I responded that since it was so difficult getting a response from them I did not feel comfortable closing the claim. Paypal just notified me that I am to return the keyboard and they are refunding my money. They do need to verify that I have returned the keyboard.

Just got off the phone with paypal because the seller states that if there is no RMA on the label they will refuse it. I expressed my concerns about this to paypal they assured me that if in fact they refuse it or it is marked undeliverable they will be out the keyboard & money.

If they want to do business with paypal they have to abide by paypals return policies theirs are moot. :(